Are you like many of those girls who sit and wonder why their boyfriend has stopped giving them attention? Really, it is not a good feeling, but don’t jump to conclusions soon. In a romantic relationship, it is easy to assume something quickly and then regret it later. If you are getting one word texts, he doesn’t pick your phone calls, he is not listening to you or when you are together he is distant then it means he is ignoring you. Being ignored can make you feel alone and like you have done something wrong. Honestly, ask yourself why he is ignoring you? It is very important to know what factors are causing his behavior. If you want to deal with a boyfriend who is ignoring you and wants to make a change then read some helpful hints. Read this article, get some useful tips to get your boyfriend stop ignoring you.
Best Ways to Get Your Boyfriend Stop Ignoring You:
1.) Consider What Cause You Have Given to Your Boyfriend
Remember, men are like a closed book. They never talk about their feelings. It maybe that he wants some space if you have been too intrusive or intense of late. Maybe you text him often or you have been calling many times an hour for the past three hours. Understand that guy always want some space and not want to be with you 24/7. So you should give him some space to get someone stop ignoring you.
2.) See Things From His Side
There are many authentic reasons that might seem as he is ignoring you but actually, he is doing nothing.
- Maybe he is actually busy. You may have the habit of texting or calling him daily and then suddenly it stops. It is very obvious when he is busy, he will cut off the communications.
- Maybe he doesn’t feel well like he is dealing with a headache, cold, fever or a shoulder pain. He doesn’t reply you because he is not well.
- Maybe he is dealing with a family issue that’s why he is not comfortable to talk to you.
3.) Give Him a Break to Get Your Boyfriend Stop Ignoring You
If you think that you have spent lots of time with him then try to pull back for a while and give him some space that you have tried to inhabit. It doesn’t mean that you withdraw affection or not seeing him at all. It means to learn to pace yourself and take it easy.
- Don’t call him or text him the whole day. If he has not reached out to all during the day then talk to him about what he expects out of a relationship.
- Don’t call him or text him about pointless things. Maybe you think it is important but it probably doesn’t.
4.) Ask Him Directly
Ask him if he is ignoring you for any reason like maybe you bother him or you accidentally say something. If he is acting strangely for any specific reason then you will want to know why he is doing all this.
- If he tells you that he needs more space then figure out if you agree with his decision. If you are the kind of girl who wants a complete partnership with your boyfriend then it is going to be hard for you to deal with.
5.) Talk to Him on His Level to Get Your Boyfriend Stop Ignoring You
There are a number of reasons why your boyfriend is ignoring you. However, it is possible that he is not answering because he thinks that the things you say are not important. He sees you as idle chatter or stuff that doesn’t need any discussion. Try to talk to him on his level and he will be interested.
- Talk to him about his interests and passions like about sports, racing or any other activity.
- Talk about the things which he likes the most.
- Ask him some questions about the things he likes. If you are taking an interest in his interests then he will not be able to ignore you.
- When he is talking about something exciting, don’t try to interrupt him.
6.) Try to Plan a Date to Get Your Boyfriend Stop Ignoring You
If you want to go on a date then tell him and hopefully he will get the hint that you want the things better. If he doesn’t get any hint then you need to figure out it yourself.
- Do all the things which he enjoys. Like you can go to the movies, an amusement park and a performance band he likes etc.
- Dress well, get a hairstyle and put a smile the way he likes it. Every guy wants his girl to look pretty.
- Focus on good stuff during your date like be playful, optimistic and warm-hearted.
7.) Demand Better Communication to Get Your Boyfriend Stop Ignoring You
If the things are not going right then it is better to have communication with him. Tell him about your feelings or how you feel. Tell him that you need to talk and that you will try to communicate better too. If he still respects you then it means he still loves you. If he doesn’t respect you or love you, then why you want to be with him.
8.) Hang Out with Your Friends to Get Your Boyfriend Stop Ignoring You
Hang out with your friends and guy friends. Let him understand that you have also a life and that he is lucky you are including him in it.
- Most of the guys will immediately come back and stop ignoring you if you are hanging out with other guys.
- If he keeps ignoring you and doesn’t come back to you then ask yourself if you want to continue your relationship.
- If you have felt and don’t want to break up with him then make all the efforts to get him back.
- If you doesn’t feel right or you want to figure out what is wrong then start looking for a new boyfriend.