It is not always advisable to Pop pimples because it can cause scarring that may last a long time before they heal.
These natural simple solutions are cheap and do not have side effects.
Ice has amazing beauty uses as it helps reduce swelling, redness and other inflammation cause by pimples. It also works to tighten the skin pores.
1. Get ice from the freezer (use clean water)
2. Wrap the ice in clean piece of cloth and place over affected area of the face or skin
3. Do this continuously for a few minutes placing the ice over the area for about 15 seconds at interval.
Garlic works as a beauty ingredient because of its antiseptic properties which help heal pimples fast (it contains sulfur which dries out pimples)
Garlics are in as the latest crazy trends for its skin healing powers as they are making an entrance as a treatment for pimples and acne.
1. Cut up fresh garlic cloves
2. Rub the diced garlic directly on the affected area
3. Leave this on for a few minutes
4. Wash this off the skin